The Law Office of Nick Stein
This is an advertisement for legal services
Call to schedule an Appointment

How do I sue an insurance company after an auto accident?

If you're involved in an auto accident, most likely you're going to be dealing with an insurance company. You're going to need an attorney to do that for you because insurance companies are not inclined to pay you top dollar for your injuries and they require proof of your losses prior to compensation. You need an attorney who is going to make sure that your losses are documented and submitted to the insurance company in a form that they accept. Even with proper documentation, the insurance company won’t necessarily voluntarily pay you what you deserve to get. When that happens, your attorney will file a lawsuit.

The lawsuit is not actually against the insurance company, but the other driver. You're naming the driver of the car in the lawsuit and then that person's insurance company hires an attorney to represent him or her. You need your own attorney to fight the insurance companies attorney and guide you through the entire process. That’s what we do and we’re happy to help you.

Email Us For A Response

Let’s Discuss Your Case! Use Our Quick Contact Form.

Bold labels are required.

The Law Office of Nick Stein

New Albany Office
810 East Market Street
New Albany, IN 47150

Phone: 812-948-6000
Map & Directions

Louisville Office
745 West Main Street
Suite #100
Louisville, KY 40202

Map & Directions