The Law Office of Nick Stein
This is an advertisement for legal services
Call to schedule an Appointment

What should I do after a motorcycle accident?

If you're injured in a motorcycle accident, the first thing you should do is make sure you get medical treatment. Then you need to talk to an attorney because it's important for an attorney to start working on your case. We would make sure that the other driver has insurance, locate any coverage that's available to cover your medical expenses, your lost wages, your pain and suffering. We also would do investigation of the scene. We would talk to witnesses, we talk to the investigating officer, we photograph the scene.

We take pictures of things like skid marks that tell us whether someone applied their brakes, and if so, how fast they were going, depending on how long the brake skids are. Those are things that we do routinely here at our law office. It's also something that the insurance company for the at fault driver is doing. It's really important that you call us as soon as you can because the other driver's insurance company is working hard to make sure that they don't pay you. You need us working for you as soon as possible.

Email Us For A Response

Let’s Discuss Your Case! Use Our Quick Contact Form.

Bold labels are required.

The Law Office of Nick Stein

New Albany Office
810 East Market Street
New Albany, IN 47150

Phone: 812-948-6000
Map & Directions

Louisville Office
745 West Main Street
Suite #100
Louisville, KY 40202

Map & Directions