The Law Office of Nick Stein
This is an advertisement for legal services
Call to schedule an Appointment

What will full insurance cover if I get hurt?

If you are injured in an automobile accident, the first thing to consider is whether the at-fault driver has liability insurance. Their liability insurance would compensate you for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any other damages. If the other driver doesn’t have liability insurance, then you would look to your own insurance for compensation, through your policy’s "Uninsured Motorist" coverage. That is a coverage type that you pay for, so that if you're ever injured by someone that doesn't have car insurance, you can get compensated. A variation on this is "Underinsured Motorist Coverage". This is coverage that fills in when the other driver had insurance, but not enough to fully compensate you. As you can tell, figuring out which insurance policy should compensate you for your injuries is complicated. That’s why it's important that you have an attorney working for you, because we know the different insurance coverages that are available and how they work. We always work to discover all policies available so that we can make sure you get every dime that you're entitled to.

Email Us For A Response

Let’s Discuss Your Case! Use Our Quick Contact Form.

Bold labels are required.

The Law Office of Nick Stein

New Albany Office
810 East Market Street
New Albany, IN 47150

Phone: 812-948-6000
Map & Directions

Louisville Office
745 West Main Street
Suite #100
Louisville, KY 40202

Map & Directions